what identifies us
- We love cycling and the ease of combining sport and nature. Our axis is the interpretation of the environment, teaching and transmitting our knowledge achieved over the years.
- We want you to connect with the environment by discovering and getting excited about flora and fauna sightings. Every bike ride can show us something new and we are happy to have this opportunity to share it with you.
- We include quality equipment and international standards.
- We are trained and experienced in traveling and exploring places worth knowing in South America.
- We work with small groups and in private. Because we know that our clients prefer personalized attention.
I was born in Moreno, Buenos Aires and grew up in different places in Patagonia. I finished high school in Bariloche and also my first career at the University. At that time I was delivering telegrams for the Argentinean Post Office, by bicycle of course, and I started unintentionally making a bike trip across the Andes, at the age of 19, where a friend who owned a cycling tourism company invited me to do that experience.
From that moment on my life changed and I decided which was the way. I have lived many adventures with many visitors in Argentina (Patagonia), Chile (Patagonia), Paraguay and Brazil. During all these years I have gained a lot of experience meeting countless personalities and formed my own small bike tour company called Iguazu Bike Tours. Achieving to be number 1 on Trip advisor for many years.
Nací en ésta tierra colorada, soy de la provincia de Misiones y siempre fui amante de la naturaleza y los deportes. Como crecí frente a un club en un pueblo muy pequeño, hacía todos los deportes que había.
I studied Hotel Management in Buenos Aires and returned home after several years with the idea of settling down near my family. When I was already in Puerto Iguazú I met Ale and I reconnected with the bike. I was a great supporter of his enterprise and together we were building it up to the present day.
I helped Ale whenever my work schedule allowed it, until a trip of several days to Patagonia came up, that trip changed my way of seeing everything and I decided that someday I would only dedicate myself to guiding by bike. Eventually I studied Tourism Guide and graduated. Today I can dedicate 100% of my energy to what I like the most, the bike and the possibility of connecting with the environment that surrounds us, giving value to the communities and their environment.
A friend in my life, in charge of the logistics of our adventures.
I am the person who is attentive to the development of the tours, always present when I am needed. I like to teach our visitors about our local gastronomy as well as tell stories of life living in the jungle of Misiones. I live in Comandante Andresito, very close to Brazil. I enjoy the company of Ale and Nadia. Together we give our best with love and passion.