On this occasion, with a company of a tour guide from we are going to live the experience of visiting three countries in one day
- Here you can:
- Recognize different cultures
- Challenging slopes.
- Learn to value conservation forest.
- Tour Description:
After going through Argentina's customs we do our first stop on the Tancredo Neves Bridge
. Here we can see the three borders between Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Also the mouth of the Iguazu River on the Parana River.
- We continue our ride 12 km over by asphalt through Brazilian customs and then taking Das Cataratas Avenue to visit the city of Foz do Iguassu During the trip you can see different types of crops characteristic of the region as well as part of the hotel infrastructure of our neighboring city
- Our second stop is the Paraguayan customs after crossing the "Friendship Bridge" on the Parana River
After making entry into the country continue pedaling traversing "City of the East" with final destination in the town of Puerto Presidente Franco
- Finally we return to Argentina crossing the Paraná River on a raft powered by a small boat